Years in Education
- 15 years
Years with Yorkshire Academy
- 5th year
- BA (Hons) Linguistics—University of Manchester, England
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) in Early Years—University of Chester, England
Awards/Specialized Training/Inservice Specialities
- Awarded the JL Dobson Trophy by The University of Chester for “Significant Contribution To Fellow Students.”
- Level 2 Qualified Counsellor—Awarded by the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapist (BACP)
I love to read and I am currently enjoying learning all about supporting children and their mental health.
Working out and keeping fit and active.
I am weather obsessed and love learning about Tornadoes!
- I am from Manchester, England and moved to Houston in January 2018. This is my second time living in Houston!
- My dad was a Band Sergeant Major in the British Military and I was fortunate to spend some of my childhood growing up in Berlin, Germany.
- I have enjoyed several years of my own 3 children attending Yorkshire Academy alongside me. A teacher's dream! My 2 eldest boys are now at schools in Katy and my youngest daughter will be joining me in second grade at Yorkshire this year.