Years in Education
Years with Yorkshire Academy
- BA (Hons) Linguistics—University of Manchester, England
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) in Early Years—University of Chester, England
Awards/Specialized Training/Inservice Specialities
- Awarded the JL Dobson Trophy by The University of Chester for “Significant Contribution To Fellow Students.”
- Level 2 Qualified Counsellor—Awarded by the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapist (BACP)
- Country Dancing—I can now two-step after taking dance lessons with my husband!
- Baking—I love to bake brownies!
- I am from Manchester, England and moved to Houston in January 2018. This is my second time living in Houston!
- My dad was a Band Sergeant Major in the British Military and I was fortunate to spend some of my childhood growing up in Berlin, Germany.
- I have three children who attend Yorkshire Academy. My eldest, Alexander, will be in fourth grade, Jude will be in second grade, and my little Texan, Beatrice, will be joining me in pre-k this year.