Years in Education
Years with Yorkshire Academy
- B.S. in Early Childhood through 4th Grade Education from Baylor University
- M. Ed. in Educational Management from the University of Houston Clear Lake with Principal Certification
Awards/Specialized Training/Inservice Specialities
- Pre-K through 2nd grade Literacy Coach and Get Better Faster Coach—leader of weekly planning sessions, professional learning communities, and both campus and district professional development
- Gifted and Talented Coordinator
- Mentor to first year teachers and student teachers from Houston Baptist University and University of Houston Downtown
- Student Assisted Peers Facilitator, Starlight Mentor, and Safe Space Mentor
- Neuhaus Language Enrichment Training and Reading Readiness Training
- Science of Teaching Reading Academy
- ESL Certified and Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol Training (SIOP)
- Thinking Map Training and Write from the Beginning and Beyond Trainer
- Spending time with my family
- Reading to my daughters
- Spending time at the beach
- I have two daughters who attend Yorkshire Academy.
- I come from a very close-knit family, so close that we live next door to my parents.
- My favorite color is purple.