Students are required to wear the uniform appropriate to their grade level as described below. All articles of clothing must be labeled with a permanent marker, including emergency clothing kept in students’ bags. All uniforms are available at Mills Uniforms, a full service uniform supplier.
- Boys: Long or short sleeve solid red shirt with navy pants or shorts.
- Girls: White Peter Pan blouse or long or short sleeve white polo with red plaid shoulder button jumper. Girls must wear navy bike shorts under their jumper.
Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
- Boys: Long or short sleeve solid red or white shirt with navy pants or shorts
- Girls: White Peter Pan blouse or long or short sleeve white polo with red plaid front-zip jumper or navy or plaid skirt for both grades (not skort for Preschool. Girls must wear navy bike shorts under their jumper.
Classes K to 5
- Boys: Long or short sleeve blue/red striped polo shirts, long or short sleeve blue/white pinstriped oxford shirts (with Yorkshire logo), long or short sleeve red polo shirts, and navy pants or shorts. Belts are required for pants with loops.
- Girls: Long or short sleeve blue/red striped or white polo shirts and/or white sailor shirts with tie and navy shorts, skorts, pants or skirts. Girls must wear navy bike shorts under skirt.
On cool days please wear a blue Yorkshire jacket, a red Yorkshire sweatshirt, a red Yorkshire sweater, or a navy Yorkshire hoodie. On very cold days personal heavy jackets permitted.
Only rubber-soled shoes are permitted at school. No open toed sandals, Crocs, cowboy boots or hiking boots may be worn at any time.