Our teachers approach our three year olds with an ideal mix of multi sensory activities and the Frog Street Press Preschool Curriculum. Our talented teachers create wonderful activities to answer these inquisitive preschoolers’ who, what, where, and why questions.
Our preschool program will provide multi-sensory learning experiences through a loving, fun, and secure atmosphere to develop each child’s self-esteem and social skills.
Your Child’s Age
- Age 3 by September 1st
- 2:12 Teacher/Student Ratio with a maximum of 12 students
- Two parent/teacher conferences per year
- Frog Street Press Curriculum
- Coach Josh's Junior Athletes
- Morning Meetings
- Music & Movement
- Library’s special stories
- Arrival 8:45–9:00 a.m. with class beginning promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- Students not attending Mid-Day Stay (12:00–2:30 p.m.) are escorted to the Memorial drive-thru for 12:00 p.m. pick up.
- Mid-Day Stay students are to be picked up at the Memorial drive-thru between 2:30–2:45 p.m.
Highlights of The Year
- Butterfly Launch
- Stone Soup
- Polar Express Day
- Mother Goose
- Holiday parties
- Field Day